Every major authority will be represented at Project East Africa 2019, there to meet international and domestic suppliers and investors and outline the individual projects and in-country plans available for public-private investment.
The summit will serve to;
- Highlight the important role Uganda is playing as the commercial and infrastructural hub for the whole region
- Promote East Africa into the international market and highlight their objectives and plans
- Promote Uganda as an investment destination
- Attract international and regional investors and to promote partnerships with local companies.
- Highlight the importance of local content in projects undertaken in Uganda
What Type of Companies will be in Attendance?
All of the major private sector companies will be in present at Project East Africa 2019, covering the areas of infrastructure, construction, transport, power and renewable energy. Representatives will attend under the roles/areas of; contractors, material providers, engineering and construction, designers, environmental specialists, banks and financial Institutions, law firms and specialist consultancies.
Delegates will be made up of a core mix of CEOs, Presidents, General Managers, Regional Managers, Country Managers, Vice Presidents, Directors, Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Product Specifiers and Heads of;
- Sub Saharan/East Africa
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Development
- International Government and Corporate Affairs
- Economic, Political and Risk Analysis
- Business Development/Marketing